THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE SHIPPED TO US
A signed passport containing at least 2 blank VISA pages. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from date of entry.
You must present a COPY of the bio information page of your passport to be included with your documentation.
Download, 1 (one) Chinese visa application form, fully complete (NOTE: ONLY TYPED FORMS ARE ACCEPTABLE) and sign. DOWNLOAD FORM HERE.
All fields must be completed; if there is a field that does not apply to you, you cannot leave it blank, please type "N/A" into such fields. All fields must be completed; if there is a field that does not apply to you, you cannot leave it blank, please type "N/A" into such fields. No handwritten applications accepted; DO NOT PRINT THIS BACK-TO-BACK; IT MUST BE 4 SEPARATE PAGES.
1 (one) recent photograph, 2 inches x 2 inches, passport type.
China Consulates are very strict with their Photo Requirements:
- Photo must have been taken in the last 6 months
- Must be 2 inches by 2 inches in size
- Must have white background
- Must be facing forward in your photo
- No glasses 6
- No jewelry
- No white shirts
- Mouth must be closed
U.S. COMPANY LETTER from the USA based company and on the company's letterhead to Consulate of China. This letter must detailing your trip and intended business activity. ORIGINAL signature is required. The letter must state the following information:
- The purpose of the trip;
- Type of visa;
- Number of visa entries being applied for;
- Duration of your stay;
- Your job position and title; and
- Your company's more and financial responsibilities for you.
Invitation letter from the Company that the applicant is doing business with in China or an official invitation letter of Duly Authorized Unit/Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by an authorized Chinese Agency. This invitation letter must have an official seal and signature at the bottom. This seal is a government stamp which the company places on the invitation letter. Clear faxes or scans are accepted.
Invitation from the contact company in China (on the letterhead: name and address of the company in China). Note: The invitation must include the following items:
- (A) Personal information of the invitee: name, gender, date of birth, nationality and Passport number;
- (B) Information concerning the applicant's visit to China: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and departure, address of the hotel, places to be visited, relationship between the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant's accommodations in China; and
- (C) it must include the name, address and phone number of inviting company.
Sample Invitation letter from China: Click HERE
Copy of flight itinerary. It should have your name, departure date, airline, flights itinerary showing entry and exit from each country.
Copy of both sides of your valid driver's license or state ID.
A notarized copy of the front and back of the Card ("Green Card") or notarized copy of U.S. visa in Passport.
• U.S. Visa - Visa that is in current Passport. If visa is in old passport, the China Consulate requires the ACTUAL expired passport with visa inside.
Please make out a payment to Consulate of China. (Money Order or Certified Check); personal and business/company checks are not accepted.
Our service fee: See table below. Cash, Company Check, Money Order or Certified Check; no personal checks are accepted. Send payment and make payable to: Chinese Visa Services - 3950 N. Lake Shore Dr., Suite #1820D - Chicago, IL 60613.
You are required to cover the cost of returning your Passport with Visa stamp. Please include postage payment or provide a self-addressed paid envelope for the delivery service desired (FedEx, UPS and USPS). Returning your package via the U.S. Postal Service is only acceptable with a tracking number.
Chinese Visa Services at 3950 North Lake Shore Drive, Suite 1820D, Chicago, IL 60613. Telephone: (773) 525-0678. E-mail: Portserv9@yahoo.com.
PROCESSING FEES FOR U.S. PASSPORT HOLDER
|PROCESSING TIME||CONSULAR FEE||SERVICE FEE||TOTAL COST|
|3-4 Business Days||$165.00||$170.00||$335.00|
|5-6 Business Days||$140.00||$140.00||$280.00|
Chinese Visa Services
3950 North Lake Shore Drive, Suite 1820D, Chicago, IL 60613
Phone: 773.525-0678, Email: email@example.com